We partnered with Prysm Group to deliver real-time economic analytics for crypto projects. OAN is our first customer.
While blockchain organizations come to us for business intelligence, they go to Prysm Group for economic design – i.e. how to create a network that has the right market incentives to drive user adoption.
By applying Prysm Group’s economic modeling to our blockchain data, we’ve created a new suite of analytics for blockchains that focuses on econometrics. We’ve called it the Economic Suite.
The Economic Suite provides insight into whether a blockchain project is delivering value to each of its stakeholders.
With these new dashboards, blockchains can answer questions such as:
- How can the token price be managed or increased? Identify the factors driving token value and manage them actively.
- How much of my price is driven by speculation vs. consumer demand vs. staking and governance? The Economic Suite features a price decomposition chart that divides the price into these components.
- Is the platform fair to small miners, or dominated by large miners? Document over/under compensation to address any unfairness.
- Is mining sufficiently decentralized? Benchmark against major networks.
- Is the platform user-friendly as a tool to make payments? Measure ease of use for consumers.
By providing concrete data on these outcomes, we enable management teams to evaluate whether their projects are achieving their fundamental objectives, or whether changes need to be made.
Read our CEO’s take on how this relationship started in this blog post.